#spoilers: the stripper is loki
SOMEBODY MAKE A FAN FIC. P L E A S E
artist here (x)
I did more writing today than I’ve done in a long time! I have an actual whole chapter of a FrostIron fic I’m working on! HURRAH!!!
Sure, it’s terribly written. Sure, it’ll need about a dozen rewrites before I could even bear showing it to anyone. And sure, I’ll need someone to look it over and fix the hell out of it before I’d dare post it anywhere.
BUT I HONESTLY CAN’T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I FINISHED A DAMN CHAPTER OF ANYTHING. I have a good feeling about this fic.
me: i should get in the shower
*2 hours later someone else starts the shower*
me: oh my god fuck you i was JUST about to get in there
HAHAHAHA I do this all the damn time :P
Just a few hours after star Ryan Reynolds opened up about the reaction to the Deadpool leaked footage, 20th Century Fox has announced they are moving forward with the film and given it a February 12, 2016 release date, just three months before the upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse. Ryan Reynolds is expected to star with director Tim Miller at the helm and a script by Zombieland writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick.
OMG YES FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY THERE’S GOING TO BE A DEADPOOL MOVIE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
I have this idea that Mer!Tony’s arc reactor is filled with water so he can breathe on land.
That’s a good ass idea for his reactor
I’m thinking of writing a fic for it. Or at least a mini comic.
I really just want to draw it. @ u @
OMG YES PLEASE!!! I love Mer!Tony so much <3
You don’t have to share my
obsessionsinterests. That’s ok.
But don’t you dare talk about them like they are stupid and useless.
They save my life, every day. You don’t.
I keep having ideas for FrostIron fics, but I’m not a great writer, so I’ve decided to post some of them on here as prompts. Please, if you like this idea, feel free to take it and do whatever you want with it (then please send me the link for it when it’s done because I’d love to see it!)
This one is another very specific prompt. I even wrote a tiny bit of the story for it, just because I felt like it. It’s not all that well written but it’s just a rough idea of what I was picturing for that scene in my head.
After faking his death on Svartalfheim, Loki goes into hiding, travelling through the realms and laying low. But after a while, he starts to get bored with this and eventually returns to Midgard, where he makes himself known when he starts causing mischief. He no longer wishes to rule or war with Earth, he simply enjoys causing trouble.
The Avengers are often called to fight Loki. Tony ends up fighting one-on-one with the god the most, but a lot of the time it’s verbal. You’d be hard pressed to call it fighting at all, it was more like playful banter and even a little flirting. Tony soon developed a crush on Loki, but never did anything about it because Loki was still the bad guy and as reckless as Tony was, he wasn’t quite so reckless as to start sleeping with the infamous God of Mischief.
One day, Tony is fighting some random villain who tries to stab him with a dagger. Tony isn’t so worried on account of he’s wearing the Iron Man suit, but Loki suddenly appears out of nowhere, standing in front of Tony to protect him, and he is stabbed in the abdomen. He falls to the ground and the villain shrieks and vanishes.
Tony quickly knelt down beside Loki, taking his helmet off and setting it aside on the ground.
"Shit, what the hell did you do that for?"
"In case it escaped your notice, Stark, you were about to be killed."
"I would have been fine! I’m wearing the suit," Tony told him, knocking on the metal belly of the suit for emphasis.
"She stole that dagger from me. Believe me when I say that it would have torn through your armour like it was paper."
"Oh," Tony said sheepishly. "What can I do?"
Loki wrapped his hand around the handle of the dagger that was protruding from his abdomen, wincing and hissing in pain as he pulled it out. He tossed it aside, placing one hand over the wound.
"I will die. There is nothing to be done."
The words hit Tony like a punch in the gut.
"What? Come on, you take one dagger to the gut and you’re a goner? Stop being so dramatic, I’ve seen you walk away from stab wounds like this before."
"This dagger was cursed, Stark. I am afraid… I will not be walking away from this one."
Tony’s eyebrows furrowed; his lips pressed into a thin line. “I’m sorry,” he said quietly.
Loki’s lips curled upwards on one side. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were somewhat upset about this.”
Tony huffed out a quiet laugh, just barely returning the smile. “I’m a little put out. You may be a gigantic pain in the ass, but you’re by far the least boring villain I’ve ever had to fight.” And the most intelligent, and fascinating, and attractive…
"And you are the least idiotic mortal I’ve ever faced." Loki coughed then immediately grimaced at the pain it caused.
"You know, that might be the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me."
"Yes, well, I do try not to make a habit of complimenting you. Your ego is inflated enough as it is." Loki lifted a hand to place on Tony’s cheek, his expression turning somewhat serious. "It is such a pity we did not meet under better circumstances. I suspect we could have had much fun together, you and I."
"I knew it. You totally have a crush on me."
Loki smirked. “You’re one to talk.”
Tony really shouldn’t have been surprised. Loki was incredibly perceptive. Of course he knew.
"Do I get a goodbye kiss?" Loki whispered.
The finality of those words hit Tony with a rush of sadness. He steeled his expression, trying desperately not to let his emotions show through, but knowing he was failing terribly. Without saying a word, he leant down and pressed his lips softly against Loki’s. Upon doing so, there was a strange, tingling feeling running through his body, but the urge to keep kissing him won out and he ignored it. It was only when Loki’s hand dropped and the kiss was no longer being returned that Tony jumped back with a gasp. The god was staring lifelessly off into the distance. He was dead.
Unbeknownst to Tony, Loki transferred his essence/soul to Tony before he died. The villain who had attacked was just an illusion of Loki’s own creation. The god set the whole thing up. He now resides in Tony’s body. He has done this in order to escape Thanos, who is searching for him to make him pay for his failure to deliver the Tesseract.
Tony starts dreaming of Loki all the time. He accidentally uses magic a couple of times, but has no idea how to control it. He’s having blackouts now and then and when he wakes up he realises he’s done things he really doesn’t remember doing. Like stealing Loki’s corpse and storing it a big freezer in his workshop. And stealing a Golden Apple from Thor and eating it.
Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your enthusiasm, optimism and intuitive skills. Curious, observant, energetic and enthusiastic, excellent communicators, know how to relax, very popular and friendly. Poor Practical Skills, Find it Difficult to Focus, Overthink Things, Independent to a Fault. More outgoing types will naturally gravitate towards them, but ENFPs will also go to great lengths and be surprisingly persistent in their efforts to get to know more reserved personalities.
- Holden Caulfield from The Catcher in the Rye (Yes)
- Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII (Fuck yes, Vincent Valentine)
- Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter (*Dances*)
- Romeo from Romeo and Juliet (I performed as romeo in a school play once, my best guy friend was mercutio and we had the whole school whiping laughter tears from their eyes in less than five minutes)
- Olivia Benson from Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (Y e s mam)
TAG GAME: CHARACTERS WHO SHARE THE SAME PERSONALITY TYPE AS YOU.
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Tagged by: kochei
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
Depending on my mood, I’m INTP or INTJ, so i’ll do both.
INTP (Architect): INTPs are loners with a love of information and a knack for logic. This can lead to Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness, but also the opposite, as INTPs are best at describing complex ideas concisely. They are independent, creative, and curious. They are basically the ‘nerds’ of MBTI; that is certainly not a bad thing.
- Bruce Banner/The Hulk from The Avengers (Yup, that would be me)
- Belle from Beauty and the Beast (yyyyup, ‘cept less purty)
- Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds (definitely)
- L from Death Note (awww seriously? Well nevermind, i bet in my INTJ days I’m Light)
- Shinichi Kudo from Detective Conan (yup)
- Hohenheim from Fullmetal Alchemist (Hopefully i’ll be a better father to mu kids)
- Stephen Maturin from Master and Commander (Aw. Fucking. Yiss).
- Harold Finch from Person of Interest (yupies, also me xD)
- Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon (hello there, character I used to play in my primary schoolyard re-enactments of the series when I was 7)
- Mozzie from White Collar (Yup.)
INTJ (Mastermind): INTJs are clever, analytical, pragmatic and logical, and are not scared to tell someone (or themselves) when they’re being stupid. They emphasize efficiency, making them simultaneously loners and excellent leaders. Their natural talent for planning and system-building often makes them the perfect villains. (Shit, no wonder I always root for them) (iamselimbradley IS THIS. NO NEED TO DO THE TEST. THIS IS YOU)
- Jafar from Aladdin (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
- Artemis Fowl from the Artemis Fowl series (Yesss)
- Ciel Phantomhive from Blackbutler (I’d rather be Sebastian, but whatever)
- Walter White from Breaking Bad (YES. )
- Rupert Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Sorta)
- Det. Kate Beckett from Castle (How the heck is Kate an intj???)
- Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass (In my youth I courted
warworld domination. I have passed the baton on to a certain former student of mine.)
- David Rossi from Criminal Minds (I DARE YOU TO SAY YOU DON’T LIKE ROSSI AGAIN. I DOUBLE DARE YOU MADAFAKAAAA)
- Light Yagami and Near from Death Note (Yes.)
- Harry Dresden from The Dresden Files (I agree that i am he, but WTF is he doing in an INTJ list???)
- Severus Snape and Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter (Wow, they weren’t kidding when they said “villains” huh?)
- Smaug from The Hobbit (ahahaha but you can’t ply my with compliments)
- Dr. Gregory House from House (Nope. Je refuse)
- Saitou Hajime from Rurouni Kenshin (I can deal with being Saito :D)
- Simon Ilyan from Vorkosigan Saga (ANOTHER ONE THAT SHOULD BE IN THE INTP LIST WTF. Also I am he. No joke.)
Type: INTJ (Mastermind)…….yeah, pluma was right.
INTJs are clever, analytical, pragmatic and logical, and are not scared to tell someone (or themselves) when they’re being stupid. They emphasize efficiency, making them simultaneously loners and excellent leaders. Their natural talent for planning and system-building often makes them the perfect villains.
- Darth Vader from Star Wars ( no, i am your father)
- Tywin Lannister from A Song of Ice and Fire (yep this is me)
- Mr. Burns and Sideshow Bob from The Simpsons ( hahahahahahhahahaha yes)
- Hannibal Lecter from Silence of the Lambs ( yes i am Hannibal)
- Mewtwo from Pokémon: The First Movie ( yes yes omg yes, my favorite pokemon, so OP and in the movie, he is me, no doubt)
- Scar from The Lion King (yep)
- Smaug from The Hobbit ( yes)
- Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter ( i knew it)
- Father from Fullmetal Alchemist ( i guess Pride was not included in the list since i am selim bradley, but, father is ok, he is still op as fuck)
- Light Yagami and Near from Death Note ( no doubt i am light and all he stands for)
- Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass ( yes, this is so accurate, my best friends tell me not only i have the personality but also the looks, also i want to be him when i grow up)
- David Rossi from Criminal Minds ( hate Rossi but ok)
- Le Chiffre from Casino Royale ( i fucking knew he would show up, plumadesatada , howlingcutemando , watch this film and you will get why i am this guy)
- Jafar from Aladdin ( i can´t stop laughing)
- Stewie Griffin from Family Guy (yesssssssssssssss)
INFPs are absolute idealists: they have values inside them which they really want to live by. This makes them good at encouraging other people’s growth, but can cause them to be too hard on themselves. They can be shy and reserved, but they’re incredibly passionate and intelligent individuals with an innate need to change the world.
- Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Yeah, pretty much.)
- Michael Westen from Burn Notice (explains why I spent episodes on end going… That’s a terrible idea, but I get why he’s doing it.)
- Sarah Williams from Labyrinth (I always thought she was kind of a whiny entitled bitch, actually.)
- Desmond Hume from LOST (Only character I liked through the whole show, so absolutely.)
- Marianne Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility (Awww, really? I’m the whiny overdramatic one? Well, at least I get Colonel Brandon. This whiny thing seems to be a pattern, though.)
- Sweeney Todd from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (YES. Nobody messes with my family, not even Snape.)
- The eponymous main character of WALL•E (ehehehe, yeah, probably.)
Yep. And sadly, even the character comparisons that I’d like to ignore are true. Frye from Futurama? Chase from House MD? Yeah, probably.
I really am 100% INFP, though. I score so high in each that I’ve literally never gotten a different result. Predictable iswyn is predictable.
INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type - but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
- Ricky Fitts from American Beauty (I hope I’m not as creepy as him)
- Tara from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (yep)
- Leeloo from The Fifth Element (I don’t think I’m anything like her, but I’d like to be!!)
- Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter (ehehehe awesome)
- Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon (can I has Toothless??)
- Violet Parr from The Incredibles (IF ONLY I could turn invisible like her)
- Sweeney Todd from Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (MWAHAHAHAHA)
Also, Tom Hiddleston is totally the same personality type as me and iswyn *high five*
So, I need to raise about $1,200 by sometime next week. I found out yesterday that my Grandfather is starting to fade and I have been trying and trying to figure out how to gather up the sums to help take care of him. I know that’s a big number, but every small amount helps. It really…
Hey look, I drew a weird, awkward, drunk-looking Invader Zim version of me with a hairstyle that I had about 3 years ago.
I’m NOT a fitness expert in any way, shape or form. But in my struggles to keep up a regular exercise regime, I’ve picked up a bunch of useful tips along the way that have helped me that I wanted to share.
1. Don’t worry if you can only make it through a few minutes of exercise before you have to stop because feel like you’re gonna die. A few minutes is better than no minutes! Not so long ago, when I was back at square one (again) and just started to get back into doing some exercise, I went for a bike ride. Five minutes in, my legs were burning and I could barely pedal any more. I spent the next four minutes trying to bike back to my house, and one minute after that pushing my bike the rest of the way because I absolutely could not pedal any further. You gotta start somewhere!
2. Record your progress! Set goals for yourself! Say you did 9 minutes of bike riding - write it down. Next time you get on the bike, try to beat that record! It’s motivating to have something to work towards, and it’s nice when you get to look back and see how far you’ve progressed.
3. If you haven’t exercised in a long while (or at all), start out slow. You don’t want to overdo it and end up burning out and quitting because it was too much.
4. If you’re taking group fitness classes, go at your own pace. Don’t feel like you have to go at the same speed as everyone else. When I was doing classes at the gym, I started off trying to keep up with the others, but then I’d be so exhausted and my muscles so fatigued that I couldn’t do any more. I found that it was better when I slowed down and just did what I had to in order to make it to the end of the class. It’s not a competition. It’s doesn’t matter if you’re the least fit person in the class (which I often was). You’re there and you’re trying and that’s all that matters.
5. It is my belief that if you’ve exercised so much that you feel like you’re gonna puke, you should probably stop or at least take a break. I once tried this fitness class where the instructor said something along the lines of, “There’s a bucket over there. If you’re gonna throw up, throw up, then get right back here and keep going.” Well FUCK THAT.
6. Don’t be too hard on yourself if you have a bad day. Everyone has ‘em. As someone who has depression, I sometimes find it hard to get motivated enough to get out of bed, let alone to do exercise. Sometimes I’ll get a few exercises in and I get that really heavy feeling in my whole body and I wanna curl up into a ball and cry my eyes out. In the past, missing an exercise day or messing one up has caused me to lose all motivation and I’d stop exercising altogether for a few months. Now, I just allow myself to have a shitty day now and then and continue on with my fitness regime another day.
7. Listen to your damn body. If it’s telling you, for example, that your knees feel a little iffy today right before you go for a run, maybe do something else instead that doesn’t put so much pressure on your knees. It could save you a world of pain and a whole bunch of money on physio bills. Not that I know that from experience or anything…
8. Every little bit counts. Like taking the stairs instead of the escalator or elevator. Or walking or riding a bike somewhere instead of driving.
I just added a whole bunch more fics to my FrostIron Fic Rec List (the whole list can be viewed HERE). These are the new additions:
- Avengers Dark and Twisted by IBegToDreamAndDiffer
- Bound by Symmetry by dfotw
- Differences by IlloustriousTaco
- Grass and Gold by thisiswhatthewatergaveme
- Guardian by teainthetardiswithloki
- House of the Rising Sun by Oftenoverlooked, plumadesatada
- Inviting Arrays of Masks by Like_a_Hurricane
- Loki’s Blanket by FelicityGS
- Mornings After by EtLeBete
- Myosotis by Batwynn
- Nothing will cage me any more by FujiDawn
- Now You’ll Never Be Lonely by FelicityGS
- Of Plans Gone Awry by Like_a_Hurricane
- On Which I Stake My Name by Like_a_Hurricane
- Perchance to Dream by Like_a_Hurricane
- Pinion by Batwynn
- Pulvis et Umbra Sumus by Like_a_Hurricane
- Schooled by hannahrhen
- Tango (It Takes Two) by plumadesatada
- The Affairs of Wizards by plumadesatada
- The Avengers Meeting both Tony and Loki came by melonbutterfly
- The Dubious Welcome by LadyMerlin
- The God and the Bennu by JayBarou
- The Witch and The Demon by Vitanitas
- Two Julys by iswyn
- Your Safeword Is Magpie by Elrond
- Crossing the Line by pristineungift
- Entropy by SweetLiliumPoison
- Flawed Design by lucius_complex
- Like Absynthe by plumadesatada
- Loki’s Brood by Raven_Ehtar
- No Light, No Light by IsahBellah
- SAMHAIN by lucius_complex
- That Which Makes Us by TD84
- The Light that comes with Dark by TheAdventures_of_Me
- Words Stay by IffyJr1512
I got tagged by iswyn to do this “get to know me” thingy :)
Birthday: 20 Nov
Height: 5’ 10”
Time Zone: UTC+ 10:00
What time and date is it there: 5:44pm on 27 August 2014
Average hours of sleep I get each night: 8 or 9
The last thing I googled was: "Tony Stark"
First word that comes to mind: "Mind"
What I last said to a family member: ”Hi”
One place that makes me happy & why: I guess maybe the library, because it has unlimited free wifi and it’s relatively peaceful and it allows me to attempt to write stuff without too many distractions.
How many blankets I sleep under: Right now I’ve got a sheet, a big blanket folded in half for extra warmth, and a doona.
Favorite beverage(s): Coke
The last movie I watched in the cinema: Guardians of the Galaxy
Three things I can’t live without: Oxygen, food and sleep.
Something I plan on learning: I’ve been trying to draw lately. It’s very stressful. I’m not great at it. Or maybe the standards I’ve set for myself are just really god damn high.
A piece of advice for all my followers: Ignore the haters. Don’t even bother talking to them, they’re not worth your time. Delete their comment/message. Block them if you can. Giving them any sort of attention is what they want. Most of the time, arguing with them isn’t going to help. A lot of them just don’t see reason AT ALL. Eject them from your life completely and instead only focus on the nice people.
You all have to listen to this song: Roll with the Changes by REO Speedwagon. I first heard it in the movie The Cabin in the Woods and instantly loved it.
My blog: Is mostly to do with FrostIron these days because I’m OBSESSED. And then there’s random stuff like this.
I’m not gonna tag anybody, just do it if you wanna, don’t if you don’t! :)